This week we held our annual end of year budget meeting. We are pleased to say that we have more money in our account than we did last year at this time and that means there is more money for us to pass on to the library for programming. We are thrilled. Thank you so much for your support. Below are some of the details from our meeting.
Plant and Bake Sale:
After expenses (which were minimal–less than $100), we raised $1169.56 from our annual Plant and Book sale. Thank you to everyone who helped make it happen.
We are gearing up for the library’s Harvest Fest, which will be held on October 18th. More on this as the plans form.
Our membership continues to grow! Every week we add a few more members. We are so close to 200 members right now. It would be lovely to reach that goal!
Our for BUDGET 2014-2015 is as follows:
- museum passes $2200
- Adult Programming: $500
- Children’s programming: $3500
- TOTAL: $6750
We will continue to support the museum pass program at the library. The passes the library will continue to hold are:
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
The library will be adding the following passes:
- Mass Audubon (as of July 2014)
- Lowell Spinners (as of June 2015)
- The library is also looking into the addition of a Wenham Museum pass
The library will discontinue the following pass:
- Isabella Steward Gardner Museum — the pass will be available until APRIL 2015
- NO MEETINGS in July and August
- September 10th, friends’ meeting
- HARVEST FEST: October 18th, 2014
As always, we thank you for your support!