We had an extremely productive monthly meeting yesterday. In this email, I’m going to provide you with information about upcoming events and opportunities for volunteers:
* First and foremost, we had the sad news that our beloved and hard-working treasurer, Vickie Ramos-Glew, is moving out of the area with her family. As such, she will be leaving her post as treasurer in June. We will miss her and are grateful for the work she has done. Since her post will be vacant, we are actively seeking a new treasurer. If you are interested in the position of treasurer (or any other position: Membership Director, Secretary, Vice President), please send us an email.
* The library has a wonderful list of events upcoming from spring, including the LANTERN PARADE on May 11th. If you are able to volunteer at the lantern parade, please contact Olivia Gatti at the library
* For more info on upcoming events, click here.
* Our annual plant sale/bake sale fundraiser is MAY 18th, from 10AM-2PM: we are seeking volunteers and donations of plants and individually wrapped baked goods. If you are interested in volunteering or donating, please send us an email.
* For more information on the bake sale, please follow this link (and feel free to send the link to your friends).
* Mark your calendars: our annual BOOK SALE will be October 12th 10-2pm